Connecticut Grounds Keepers Association Presents Workshop on Accelerating Company Growth
- The Connecticut Grounds Keepers Association (CGKA) is partnering with Guido & Associates to host a half-day online workshop.
- The workshop is titled “Accelerate Company Growth with Purpose, Plan, People & Profits” and will take place on February 13th.
- The purpose of the workshop is to help local business owners in the groundskeeping industry accelerate their company’s growth.
- Topics that will be covered include developing a clear business purpose, creating a strategic plan, building a high-performing team, and maximizing profits.
- The workshop will provide practical insights, strategies, and tools that attendees can implement in their own businesses.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to network with other industry professionals and learn from their experiences.
- Experts from Guido & Associates, who have extensive experience in business growth consulting, will lead the workshop.
The Connecticut Grounds Keepers Association is organizing a workshop focused on helping local groundskeeping business owners accelerate their company’s growth. The workshop will cover topics such as developing a clear business purpose, creating a strategic plan, building a high-performing team, and maximizing profits. Attendees can expect to gain practical insights and strategies that they can implement in their own businesses. This workshop presents a great opportunity for networking and learning from other industry professionals. Don’t miss out on this valuable event!