Dramm Corporation Constructing New Research and Testing Greenhouse at Wisconsin HQ
Dramm Corporation, a leading provider of greenhouse supplies and equipment, has announced the construction of a new state-of-the-art research and testing greenhouse at their headquarters in Wisconsin. The greenhouse, spanning 2,500 square feet, is set to open this fall and will be a valuable asset for the company’s research and development efforts.
- Dramm Corporation is constructing a new research and testing greenhouse at their Wisconsin headquarters.
- The greenhouse will cover an area of 2,500 square feet.
- The facility is expected to be completed and operational by this fall.
- The greenhouse will serve as a dedicated space for research and development activities.
- Dramm Corporation is a leading provider of greenhouse supplies and equipment.
Dramm Corporation’s upcoming research and testing greenhouse in Wisconsin is an exciting development for the company. With a dedicated space for research and development activities, the greenhouse will enhance their capabilities in developing innovative greenhouse supplies and equipment. This investment reflects their commitment to providing top-quality products to their customers and staying ahead in the industry. The facility is set to open this fall, and the company looks forward to utilizing the greenhouse to drive further advancements in their offerings.