- Kubota partners up with Crayola to continue their “Raceway Makeover by Kubota” experience for children.
- The collaboration was born from the companies’ mission to inspire creativity and innovation.
- The “Raceway Makeover” aims to give children a fun and interactive experience with art and agriculture by providing them with tools and crayons to design their own track for toy tractors inspired by Kubota products.
- The partnership started in 2020 and will now continue until 2023, with the addition of 500 more Crayola Experience locations across the US and Canada.
- The tool provided for this fun experience is the Kubota SSV skid steer, the same model that was used for track building at various National Toy Shows.
- The “Raceway Makeover” experience brings to attention the importance of the agricultural industry and provides children with exposure to its practices and principles.
Kubota and Crayola are continuing their successful partnership to inspire creativity and innovation in children through their “Raceway Makeover” experience. The initiative aims to give children an interactive experience with agriculture through the construction of toy tractor tracks using the Kubota SSV skid steer and Crayola tools. This continuation of the partnership will bring the initiative to 500 more Crayola Experience locations across the US and Canada, giving even more children a chance to learn about the agricultural industry.