National Association of Landscape Professionals Partners with másLabor for H-2B Assistance
- The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) has formed a strategic provider relationship with másLabor, a comprehensive service provider for employers participating in the H-2B nonimmigrant visa programs.
- másLabor provides assistance with H-2B petitions, recruitment, and program compliance, as well as offering legal services and advocacy.
- NALP members will receive discounted rates for másLabor’s services, as well as access to educational webinars and other resources regarding H-2B visas.
- H-2B visas are commonly used in the landscape industry to fill seasonal labor shortages.
- This partnership is intended to help NALP members navigate the often-complex process of hiring foreign workers while staying compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals has partnered with másLabor to offer its members discounted rates and resources for navigating the H-2B visa process. másLabor provides comprehensive services for employers participating in the H-2B nonimmigrant visa programs, including petition assistance, recruitment, and program compliance. With H-2B visas commonly used in the landscape industry to fill seasonal labor shortages, this partnership will offer valuable support to business owners seeking to hire foreign workers while remaining compliant with applicable laws and regulations.