- A new federal bill has been introduced to offer professional landscapers a 40% credit on the purchase of zero-emission equipment.
- The credit can be availed annually, with a maximum limit of $25,000.
- The bill aims to incentivize the adoption of zero-emission equipment among landscapers, reducing pollution and promoting environmental sustainability.
- By providing financial support, the bill aims to make these eco-friendly equipment more affordable for small business owners in the landscaping industry.
- The use of zero-emission equipment can help businesses comply with environmental regulations and improve their reputation as environmentally responsible enterprises.
A new federal bill has been introduced to encourage professional landscapers to switch to zero-emission equipment by providing a 40% credit on their purchase. The bill aims to promote environmental sustainability by reducing pollution and making eco-friendly equipment more affordable. This can help businesses comply with regulations and improve their reputation as environmentally responsible enterprises.