Staff Shortages Identified as Key Cause of Employee Burnout in the Lawn and Landscape Industry
- The lawn and landscape industry is currently facing challenges in finding employees.
- According to research from Eagle Hill Consulting, staff shortages are identified as a key reason for employee burnout.
- Employee burnout remains high at 45% among the U.S. workforce, but it is showing a downward trend.
- Burnout in the past year has dropped slightly from 49% in August.
- The industry needs to address the issue of staff shortages to reduce employee burnout and improve overall well-being.
Staff shortages in the lawn and landscape industry are contributing to higher levels of employee burnout. As the industry continues to struggle in finding employees, it is important for businesses to address this issue to improve overall well-being and retain valuable staff. By finding ways to attract and retain talented employees, businesses can reduce burnout and create a more positive work environment.